Happy Thanksgiving from all of Us!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

~ Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep. I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep. The leftovers beckoned- the dark meat and white but I fought the temptation with all my might, tossing and turning with anticipation the thought of a snack became infatuation.
So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore. I gobbled up a turkey and buttered potatoes, pickles and carrots, beans and tomatoes. I felt myself swelling so plump and so rouns, 'till all of sudden, I rose off the ground. I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky with a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie, but I managed to yell as I soared past the trees....
Happy eating to all; Pass the cranberries, please. May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump. May your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump, may your yams be delcious, may your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

(Above was recieved from my Mom via email)

From All of Us,
Abigail, BeagleMommie & Abigail's Master

P.S. We are very "thankful" to have Abigail in our lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...A New Book That Surged My Tatting Fingers On!

...To Chain or Not To Chain!