...Time to Heal, to Comfort, to Reach Out

Many of you know of my recent loss, so I have been busy just to keep my mind from focussing on the loss. I will say it isn't easy because the memories keep flooding in. Then I am warmed by them. I keep thinking of my dear Grandma for how she must be feeling. I went to search for a tatted pattern that would show Grandma how much love that we all have for her too.

I found this pattern for a tatted rosary and went to work on it. I was so thrilled that I had learned to do the split rings from my friend Sharren at our "girls" get together in Toccoa. While I tatted this lovely rosary, I cried, I prayed, I remembered all the beautiful memories. I will be carefully wrapping up this gift for Grandma and sending it off to her. I pray that it will bring comfort to her...

...great exercise for practicing those SR's! (Split Rings)



Grandma... I love you.


    An Irish Blessing:

    May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, And rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Comments

Crazy Mom! said…
I know how you feel. Yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of my beloved father's death. I miss him constantly.
Hang tight.
Blessings,
S
IsDihara said…
Big hugs to you! You did a marvelous job on the rosary!
Lovely work, Karrieann! Every knot carries a prayer...your Grandma will cherish the rosary you've tatted for her.
Ladytats said…
wonderful work Kerrieann, thank you for using my pattern. I too pray for the recipient of my rosaries while I make them. it is one way for me to ask blessings on the people I know.

Popular posts from this blog

...A New Book That Surged My Tatting Fingers On!

...To Chain or Not To Chain!