...Fresh off the Blocking Board!

I was in a need of making a Christmas Themed bookmark for a swap on MaryJanesFarm Connection.
I searched for a lovely pattern online and found it here at Free Tatting Patterns, with the lovely red threads that I received recently... knew that this would be a perfect bookmark for that special Farmgirl!


I used J & P Coats Metallic Knit- Cro-Sheen... no idea what size it is!
I had fun and this was quick to do... two days for myself.

The picture does not show the sparkly metallic in the threads very well.. but it is pretty!

Comments

Miranda said…
That's a really lovely pattern. I like the effect created by the different lengths of chain in the first round. I also like your color choices.
Typstatting said…
Love the bookmark and the colours that you used! Also in answer to your question about the pattern for the Hummingbirds I got the pattern from Heather A.K.A The Tarnished Tatter.
Beautiful, Karrieann! Great job! I think that pattern might adapt to a cross, too.

Popular posts from this blog

...A New Book That Surged My Tatting Fingers On!

...To Chain or Not To Chain!