...Yesterday, we stepped back in time!

...back to the days in 1800s at  Travelers Rest Historic site for the Pioneer Day in Stephens County, GA.


The 1800s version of Bed & Breakfast!


Ladies scurrying on with their daily routine 
Young harpist making beautiful melodies.









Cooking a meal


Lady weaving on the loom

Lady doing needle-work under the shade

Young ladies playing at the well
Old Time dancing






















...then it was time to go back to the reality of the 21st Century and our four-legged kids who were at home waiting for our return.


Abigail

Mr. Peabody (formally known as Mr.P.)

...both kids were rewarded with special goodies for being good at home! How do we know that they were good in our absents? Nothing within our home was destroyed! Thats how!


*Psalm 43:4
Then I will go to the altar of God, 
to God, my joy and my delight. 
I will praise you with the harp, 
O God, my God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...A New Book That Surged My Tatting Fingers On!

...To Chain or Not To Chain!