...She cracks me up!

Abigail, my four-legged kid, cracks me up at times. The things that she does naturally can be very amusing. What would be more amusing is sometimes those moments can be captured by the camera!


Below are some delightful examples!

Alright, deal the cards boys.




I can bluff them, they are only guys.






Think you can take my BoBo away from me?



...yep! She's my baby!


* Psalm 145:15-17
The eyes of all look to you,
and you give them their food at the proper time.
You open your hand
and satisfy the desires of every living thing.
The Lord is righteous in all his ways
and loving toward all he has made.



Comments

Amy said…
What a face!!! Too funny.

We just found a dog. She is a sweetie. Pics on my blog.

Have a blessed weekend.
Debra said…
Abigail looks very sweet! I am sure you love her a lot! Copngrats are in order- you won my giveaway on Fairies Flowers and Fireflys- please email me at prairieprim@comcast.net so I can mail your prize to you. Thanks!
Deb
Carrie Cooper said…
Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi, Karrieann!
This is my first visit to your blog. You have the cutest pup! I love your obvious adoration of the Lord--your blog resonates that! I always enjoy seeing how the Lord Jesus moves His children to sing His praises in their own unique way. Keep up the great work!

Popular posts from this blog

...A New Book That Surged My Tatting Fingers On!

...To Chain or Not To Chain!