...Shuttlebird's Tatting Guild's Tat Days in April!

I am giving a shout out about this upcoming event!
 Shuttlebirds' Tat Days

I will be there! My Mom will be there! ...aaaaaand Dr.VonThreadmore's alter ego Krystle will be there. Not only is Krystledawne my daughter (a.k.a. Thing One), she'll also be teaching!!! I do hope to work out the finances to be able to attend her class personally!

I am very excited to say that three out of four generations of tatters in our family will be together! The first generation lives in N.Y. and is 92 years young. I so wish that Grandma could be with us but it is such a long way to travel.

Anyways.. before I ramble on and on.. go check out the above link. This is open to all level of tatters, even brand-new beginners! It is only hard if you don't try... many of us would be very glad to help!

Hope to see some of you there come April!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...A New Book That Surged My Tatting Fingers On!

...To Chain or Not To Chain!