Been A Long Time...

... Since I last updated this blog for Abigail. A lot has happened with Abigail in her world, all good. For now, I will fill this page with new pictures of Abigail and let them speak for themselves. Enjoy! I will be back in about 5 days and do some catching up since before Abigail's first Christmas!

~BeagleMommie
"Why does Mom insist on taking my pictire?"

"Mom says this picture makes me look vicious"
(actually, Mom took my picture in mid-sneeze, pretty cool.. huh?)

"I did not know that Mom took this picture! "

"Mom says that I am her little angel on Earth"


"I need to keep my teeth sharp and clean.
Especially now that the squirells are begining to come around again!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...A New Book That Surged My Tatting Fingers On!

...To Chain or Not To Chain!