...a box of Surprise Treasures!

Today I saw my Postal Lady go past my window and then my loud mouth Beagle doing her duty sounded the alarm "B'roooo b'rOOOOooo B'ROOOO".  I found a package addressed to me waiting outside of the storm door. I was perplexed because I recalled seeing the name of the giver but couldn't place her.. that is until I opened the treasure box (the package). Her cute kitty card revealed to whom she was! I met this wonderful "Farmgirl" from MaryJanesFarm Farmgirls Connection few months ago. She is Ruth!  Ruth, Kelly, Kristen and I had  a wonderful privilege of meeting MaryJane herself. We had delightful time!

Karrieann (Me!), Mary Jane, Kelly, Ruth
and Kristin (not pictured) at Vinny's

Well anyways.. back to the treasures! I opened the treasure box after wrestling with the packing tape. I was too lazy to go and get the scissor or cutting thingy. My Hounds were trying to shove my hands out of their way... their way of their noses!  I got to see what the treasures were! My eyes feasted onto the beautiful reds... red threads, gold threads, ecru threads! I was in total glee! I love threads beacause threads of many kinds are very very useful for anyone's fingers that tatting up a storm! Also, the threads are becoming more appreciated.. since that I have decided to teach tatting with the Farmgirls at our Camp Toccoa next year! I have also been keeping my eyes appealed for various threads to stock up supplies for the camping week-end. 



The beautiful treasures!! 11 - 12 spools of threads!

I plan to tat something with some of these threads for myself. First batch of red threads that I have ever gotten! I am dreaming of tatted hearts and tatted Poinsettias! 

Ruth, Thank you so much for thinking of me! ...and the four-legged kids are doing great!

If any of my followers and/or readers find any threads for crocheting and tatting that they have no use of, I will be appreciative for the donation(s) that would go toward teaching tatting and spreading the craft of fine lace! Tatting Shuttles and Tatting needles are also appreciated! Used are great! 


**Hebrew 5: 12
In fact, though bu this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...A New Book That Surged My Tatting Fingers On!

...To Chain or Not To Chain!